New Console Show Files + Presets are here!
The Allen & Heath GLD-80 Presets package is here!
You asked, we delivered! We have taken the time to build an entire show file and a MASSIVE library of EQ, Compression, Gate, and Effects presets for the Allen & Heath GLD 80 live sound mixing console. Included with this download is:
• Two fully programmed, ready-to-use 48 channel show files
• Over 150 EQ, compression, and dynamics presets
• A 50-page E-guide explaining how to get up and running and get the most out of your new show file!
Sign Up for Worship Sound Guy Today!
The benefits of joining the WSG community today:
- Be the first to hear about new resources and projects we are working on!
- Get special pricing and exclusive discounts on products that we send only to our members!
- A weekly newsletter called the "Sunday Soundcheck".
- Be part of the beta group that we use test out new products bounce ideas off of!
Recent Blog Posts
On-Demand Show Files
What is an on-demand show file?
We know that no two setups are alike. Presets are great, and our generic pre-designed show files give users a fantastic starting point. However, some setups require something a bit more customized. For those with more complex setups, we want to be here to help you as well. For those needing to go a step further, we are now proud to offer a completely custom, built-to-order show profile design service.
How it works:
Simply choose your console, fill out the form that gives us all your system specs, and get your show file in your inbox within 2 weeks!
What is included?
Included with your order is
• A Customized show file for your console tailored specifically to your setup.
• EQ & compression starting points on each input and output channel in the file.
• A PDF Document detailing the specifics of your setup and how to get the most out of it.
• 1 free revision (Within 30 days of delivery)
• Ongoing customer support from WSG to help with troubleshooting your new show file should something not work.
"A RESOURCE FOR WORSHIP SOUND GUYS ACROSS THE GLOBE."
We want to reach out to audio engineers and empower them with the techniques and knowledge that we use on a daily basis to get great sounding mixes every Sunday. The funny tweets will still be there, but now we want to take it a step further; we want to teach and empower front of house and monitor engineers everywhere to take their mixes to the highest possible caliber. As Worship Sound Guys, we are tasked with an incredible mission to make worship sound great, and this new side of Worship Sound Guy exists to help every engineer, no matter how experienced, accomplish that mission with ease.